0

Black & Decker CM1936 - Quiet, Easy Maintain and Removable battery

Saturday, March 10, 2012


Black & Decker CM1936: $429.99


Features:

  • Cordless electric lawn mower with removable 36V battery for cutting lawns up to 1/3 acre
  • Removable battery enables use of additional batteries for cutting larger properties; includes Energy Star rated charger
  • 1-touch adjustment quickly changes height on all 4 wheels simultaneously
  • 19-inch deck size; weighs 72 pounds
  • 2-year limited warranty; includes rear bag assembly, mulch plate, safety key, 36V battery pack, battery charger
Pros:
  • Quiet
  • Less polluting than gas
  • Removable battery
  • Easy maintenance
Cons:
  • Short battery life

Customer Says: 

"I am quite impressed with this lawn mower. I have mowed my 1/3 acre in an hour (the same amount of time with my old gas mower)."

"Very lightweight mower and easy to use by females. I am a petite female and have no trouble pushing or pulling the mower."

"The mower works as advertised. It's got the power to cut down all but the heaviest grass/weeds (tall and wet)."

"I'm a 50-something woman of average size and strength, and I use this mower to mow my hilly yard with ease. It's not smelly, it's not (very) noisy, and I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for annual tuneups (like I did with our old gas mower."

"For a small to medium size lawn it works great. If you have a larger property you need an extra battery to complete the work."

"Overall an excellent lawn mower that I would highly recommend to others who want convenience, ease of use, and an overall great piece of equipment to own."

See full reviews

0 Responses to "Black & Decker CM1936 - Quiet, Easy Maintain and Removable battery"